Early Years Teacher needed in Daventry
Justteachers are working in partnership with a well respected Primary School in Daventry, Northampton who are looking for an Early Years Teacher to start in October 2020 on a full time basis. The school strive to provide an outstanding education for all of its students, regardless of background or ability. Through this nurturing ethos and embedded approach to child-centred learning, they want to continue to provide their families with the best possible learning environment for their children, developing children who are proud of the school and make the most of the opportunities available through the resources provided at our school.
- Early Years Foundation
- Daventry, Northamptonshire
- M1-M6 – UPS Considered on some assignments
- Full Time, October 2020
- NQT’S Considered
The Infant school are committed to providing exceptional continuous professional development in order to effectively support all staff and secure the best learning environment for our pupils. To this end, they ensure that all their staff are fully resourced with access to the latest technology and they are looking for equally minded candidates who share this ambition.
The ideal candidate must have a passion for learning and teaching and be able to make an active contribution to the development of our school. You will be:
• Creative and forward thinking with excellent organisational skills
• Committed to developing children as thinkers and developing a growth mind set
• Able to develop cross-curricular approaches to learning
• Excited and inspired by your work
• Able to contribute positively to a high-performing staff team
If you are interested in applying for this excellent opportunity then please apply below or contact justteachers for more information on 02476463555.
Through working for justteachers you can expect to receive the following: –
- Working with a team of dedicated and friendly consultants
- Professional and organised structure
- 24 hour service
- A rewarding teaching environment
- Professional career development
justteachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children therefore all applicants are subject to an Enhanced Disclosure and full referencing prior to work for justteachers.
As an agency we pay £50 for every teacher referral so if you know a teacher who is looking to teach supply then please let us know. Please apply for this role and to find out about more of our teaching jobs.
Justteachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment. An enhanced DBS check is required for all successful candidates.