Science Technician required for a large mixed Comprehensive Academy
justteachers is working with 1 of our partnership schools to appoint an experienced Science Technician. You will need to have a genuine interest to work within a Science laboratory setting and have the ability to look after laboratory equipment and help your students to achieve their full potential and help raise attainment.
Start September – Permanent role.
- Maintaining equipment
- constructing and modifying apparatus
- Setting up experiments
- Taking an active part in laboratory demonstrations
- Ordering resources and keeping budgets
- Helping in practical classes
- 1-2-1 support
- Giving technical help to pupils and students
- Always meeting current health and safety standards
- Have a commitment to pupils and supporting them in progressing and achieving grades
The successful applicant can expect;
- To be joining an ambitious school and department
- Excellent career development opportunities
- An environment where there are positive relationships between students and staff
To apply for this role; please call us on 0207 100 2440 or ‘Apply for this position’ below.
justteachers work with hundreds of schools & academies each week to help fill their teaching and support jobs. If you are looking for either; day-to-day work, short term or long term / permanent roles, please get in touch.
Justteachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment. An enhanced DBS check is required for all successful candidates.