Spanish Teacher required for a Maternity Cover, Full-time; Start September – December – Fixed contract.
This post is a temporary position.
justteachers is working with 1 of our partnership academies to fulfil this role; the academy is based within the borough of Walworth, South East London, it’s last Ofsted report 2017; was “Good”.
- You will need to be a qualified Teacher of Spanish with strong knowledge of the UK National Curriculum
- Have a commitment to pupils and supporting them in progressing and achieving their best grades
- Great classroom management for pupils of a range of abilities
- Using your leadership skills to guide different groups of students
- Offers good communication and able to inspire and motivate students
- To be reliable, efficient and inspirational
The school will be short listing candidates and offering “Zoom” interviews over the next 2 weeks. To apply for this job call us on 0207 100 2440 or ‘Apply for this position’ below.
justteachers work with hundreds of schools & academies each week to help fill their teaching and support jobs. If you are looking for either a short term or long term / permanent role, please get in touch.
Justteachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment. An enhanced DBS check is required for all successful candidates.