SEND English Graduate
- Are you an English Graduate that is passionate about the subject?
- Are you looking for a route into education?
- Do you hold a degree in English?
- Are you passionate about engaging students within English Language?
If so Justteachers may be the option for you! We are currently working with a behavioural school in The South Warwickshire area to recruit an English specialist. The role is on a part time basis and is to start asap. The students have a variety of needs and a mixture of support structures in place. The successful candidate will have a mixture of roles supporting 1:1, 2:1 and in small groups. If you are passionate about your subject and beginning and exciting, rewarding career in education. The role is to work full time and offers vast amounts of training.
Working for justteachers you can expect to receive the following: –
* A competitive salary depending on experience (AWR applies after a 12 week period)
* Working with a team of dedicated and friendly consultants
* Professional and organised structure
* 24 hour service
* A rewarding teaching environment
* Professional career development
justteachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children therefore all applicants are subject to an Enhanced Disclosure and full referencing prior to work for justteachers.
As an agency we pay £50 for every teacher referral so if you know a teacher who is looking to teach supply then please let us know. Please register<http://www.justteachers.co.uk/register> to apply for this role and to find out about more of our teaching vacancies
Justteachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment. An enhanced DBS check is required for all successful candidates.