Special Needs Teacher – North Warwickshire
- Are you a Qualified Teacher with Outstanding passion?
- Do you work well with a team?
- Do you have the ability to lead and encourage a group of tough to reach children?
If so we need you! Justteachers is working in partnership with a special school in North Warwickshire. The role is to work Full time in a mixed KS3 class. The school is looking for a teacher to work with a small class of students within all of the required curriculum. The school has been recognised for its forward thinking and dedication to exploring a new and innovative route to support students. The children is class need full support in educational needs, however there is a full bank of Support staff also to assist. The school are looking for someone from November. Full training and support is provided by the school.
If you would like to hear more details please apply now!
Working for justteachers you can expect to receive the following: –
* A competitive salary depending on experience (AWR applies after a 12 week period)
* Working with a team of dedicated and friendly consultants
* Professional and organised structure
* 24 hour service
* A rewarding teaching environment
* Professional career development
justteachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children therefore all applicants are subject to an Enhanced Disclosure and full referencing prior to work for justteachers.
As an agency we pay £50 for every teacher referral so if you know a teacher who is looking to teach supply then please let us know. Please register<http://www.justteachers.co.uk/register> to apply for this role and to find out about more of our teaching vacancies
Justteachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment. An enhanced DBS check is required for all successful candidates.