KS5 History Teacher
A College in Nuneaton is seeking a qualified teacher of History to join their well-established team. The role will be Part time, starting in August/September to cover a Maternity vacancy. The fixed term post will run up to 30th June 2021. The successful candidate would be required to teach A-level History in both year 1 and year 2, knowledge on unit 3 Russia and its rulers 1855-1964 would be adventurous.
- Potential to progress into a permanent role
- AWR after 12 weeks
- Flexible and competitive pay rates
- Build relationships with senior professionals in the industry
- Hold a valid QTS/QTLS
- Specialise in History KS5
- Clear DBS
- NQT or 12 months experience working in a UK Secondary School or FE
Benefits of working through justteachers:
- Competitive salary based on experience
- AWR will apply after a 12 week period
- Rewarding teaching service
- Friendly personal team
- Open hours service from 6am-10pm
- Professional career development
- Long standing relationships with clients
- Organised structure, with candidates needs always at heart
- No timesheets
- Other opportunities in the West Midlands and Warwickshire
As an agency we pay £50 for every teacher referral so if you know a teacher who is looking to teach supply then please let us know. Please apply for this role and to find out about more of our teaching jobs.
Please contact Olivia on 02476463555 if you feel you would be interested in this position available…
Justteachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment. An enhanced DBS check is required for all successful candidates.