Music Teacher Required
justteachers teaching agency are working with a specialised independent School in Lancashire to support them in finding a Music Teacher from September.
Our client is a small school for pupils aged from 11 to 16 years who have behavioural, emotional or social difficulties. Most pupils have a history of disrupted educational experience prior to joining the school and have been placed at the school by local authorities.
The school is a provision for secondary age students however Primary Music Specialists will be considered.
The role could be permanent for the right person and an understanding of working with SEMH pupils is preferred.
About the School:
- The school has been graded good by ofstead
- The behaviour of pupils is outstanding
- The quality of teaching, learning and assessment is good
- The school’s work to promote pupils’ personal development and welfare is outstanding
- Pupils make good progress overall in a wide range of subjects and qualifications
- The school offers high-quality, weekly therapy sessions for pupils
Ideal candidate characteristics:
- Experience teaching Music at Primary or Secondary
- QTS or QTLS
- Be comfortable with working in different environments
- Confidence providing assessment information, planning and marking where needed
- Team worker with ability to commit to wider life and ethos of school
- Flexibility, Resilience, Adaptability
Justteachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment. An enhanced DBS check is required for all successful candidates.