IT Teacher with QTS – Part-time – 0.4 Monday and Fridays. Permanent role – Start September 2020
justteachers are seeking to help appoint an IT teacher for an “Outstanding”single sex school based in Merton. This is a part-time role to start September 2020.
The department is well equipped with computer suites and laptops.
- State of the art teaching and learning facilities
- Must have experience delivering KS3 & KS4
- You must have excellent knowledge of the National Curriculum
- Must have the ability to deliver an appropriate and challenging curriculum
- Great classroom management for pupils of a range of abilities
- Be prepared to contribute to the extra-curricular life of the school
- Have a commitment to pupils and supporting them in progressing and achieving grades
The school will be short listing candidates and offering “Zoom” interviews over the next 2 weeks. To apply for this job call us on 020 7100 2440 or ‘Apply for this position’ below.
justteachers work with hundreds of schools & academies each week to help fill their teaching and support jobs. If you are looking for either a short term or long term / permanent role, please get in touch.
Justteachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment. An enhanced DBS check is required for all successful candidates.