A Secondary school in Daventry is recruiting for two Science vacancies.
- Teacher of Science
- Assistant Head of Science Department
They were previously rated ‘Good’ by OFSTED and are looking to push towards ‘Outstanding’. Currently the Science department is seeking a teacher that specialises in subject knowledge and building relationships with students.
- Potential to progress into a permanent role
- AWR after 12 weeks
- Flexible and competitive pay rates
- Hold a valid QTS/QTLS
- Specialise in Science
- Have management experience
- Clear DBS
- NQT or 12 months experience working in a UK Secondary School
Benefits of working through justteachers:
- Competitive salary based on experience
- AWR will apply after a 12 week period
- Rewarding teaching service
- Friendly personal team
- Open hours service from 6am-10pm
- Professional career development
- Long standing relationships with clients
- Organised structure, with candidates needs always at heart
- No timesheets
justteachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children therefore all applicants are subject to an Enhanced Disclosure and full referencing prior to work for justteachers.
As an agency we pay £50 for every teacher referral so if you know a teacher who is looking to teach supply then please let us know. Please apply for this role and to find out about more of our teaching jobs.
Justteachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment. An enhanced DBS check is required for all successful candidates.