Learning Support Assistant
Learning Support Assistants required for a modern and popular Secondary school located in Loughborough.
All subject specialisms will be considered, you can expect to be working alongside teachers in larger group sizes and also providing one to one or focus group support.
Your role will be to ensure that any gaps in progress that have emerged during the disrupted half of the last academic year are narrowed as much as possible.
To be considered for this role you will:
- Hold a teaching assistant qualification
- Have a positive outlook and a natural ability to create rapport
- Be able to work under guidance from fellow professionals or using your own initiative
- Have a genuine desire to support young people in their learning
- Be fully cleared through the DBS
- Be able to provide excellent references from your career so far
We look forward to receiving your application.
Justteachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment. An enhanced DBS check is required for all successful candidates.