Support workers needed in Boston
justteachers are looking for support specialists to offer assistance to schools during their transition of returning.
Many students have been out of school for a long period of time due to COVID-19 and will need help transitioning back into a learning environment.
The detrimental effects lock down will have had on children is an area of concern across education, and we are looking to improve students well-being and mental health by having specialists on hand.
Pay will differ depending on the role and the responsibilities it comes with. We are looking for contentious, resilient and caring support workers or similar for this. Below are the requirements needed:
- Experience supporting children or young adults
- Knowledge of learning styles and SEN
- CPD training in mental health ideally
- Awareness of the national curriculum
- Ability to create progress reports and liaise with SLT
- Effective behaviour management techniques
- DBS on the update service
- Be able to supply 2 references covering 2 years
If you are interested in the role, or hearing of similar roles then please get in touch and apply.
Justteachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment. An enhanced DBS check is required for all successful candidates.