Catch up assistants needed in Spalding
During the COVID-19 pandemic and with school closures children have been without their normal educational routine.
When returning back to school there may be children who need extra support. We are looking for a number of specialists in different areas, to help us support the transition of returning to school. They include:
- Core subject specialists to GCSE Level
- Maths and English tutors
- Functional skills tutors
- KS2 specialists to support with Y7 catch up
- Numeracy and Literacy intervention
- SAT’s intervention
- Phonics/ reading/ writing intervention
- SEN support
This is only a handful and we are looking for teachers or support specialists, so if you think you have specific skills that could make a difference, please apply.
You will need:
- Education or tuition based experience
- Knowledge of the national curriculum
- DBS on the update service
- Be able to provide 2 references covering the last 2 years
If you have experience in the above or would like to discuss other opportunities then please apply below of call us on 0800 832 243.
Make the most of our ‘Recommendation Scheme’. Simply email RAF@justteachers.co.uk with the name and contact details of the teacher you wish to recommend together with your name and address and we will send you £50.
Justteachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment. An enhanced DBS check is required for all successful candidates.