We are currently working on behalf of a high acheiving, well organised secondary collage in Norwich, who are seeking to appoint a enthusiastic, vibrant teacher of Science to join them in September 2020.
They are looking for a devoted and focussed teacher who can really contribute to the Science department. The ability to teach all three subjects would be highly desirable, however they are interested in received applications from teachers with in-depth knowledge in one area. Taking on full class responsibilities, you should be creative and resourceful and be willing to share ideas with the rest of the team.
Ideally you will have:
- PGCE (QTS highly desirable)
- Relevant degree level qualification
- Experience in teaching Science to KS3 and KS4 (KS5 desirable)
- Strong classroom management techniques
- Be able to supply at least 2 education/school based references
Justteachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment. An enhanced DBS check is required for all successful candidates.