KS2 Teacher Kings Lynn
Justteachers are currently looking to recruit a KS2 teacher for one of our partner schools in Kings Lynn, for a September 2020 tart. They are ideally looking for a KS2 specialist but would consider KS1 candidates who show the ability to teach the older year groups.
The ideal candidate will be positive, passionate and enthusiastic with the ability to instil these qualities in our students. It is essential that you demonstrate up-to-date knowledge of teaching, learning and behaviour strategies, and have a thorough understanding of basic skills including phonics.
The school is an average size primary school who caters for students from a range of backgrounds. They have a strong SEN department with a number of teaching assistants who are used within the classroom, and on a 1:1 basis.
Both NQT’s and experienced teachers are encouraged to apply.
Ideally you will have:
- PGCE with QTS (essential)
- Experience in teaching KS1/KS2
- Strong classroom management techniques
- Be able to supply at least 2 education/school based references
- Have a professional and flexible attitude inline with justteacherspolicies
- Have a desire to become part of a committed team
- justteachersare committed to helping NQT’s and will consider those applicants
Justteachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment. An enhanced DBS check is required for all successful candidates.