Intervention Teaching Assistant for Y5/6 Catch Up
Weekly term time only
This post will involve supporting groups and individuals across two form entry Year 6 classes, through targeted interventions or classroom based support. The post holder will be timetabled to deliver specific interventions in English or Maths, in addition to working with pupils on the Code of Practice who have Learning Plans in place or pupils who may need support to catch up. It is essential that the post holder has a minimum of a Level 2 or equivalent qualification.
Experience across KS2 is required, with knowledge of the Y5 and Y6 curriculum.
Required ASAP for a Prestwich school with whom justteachers has a long standing relationship with.
We are looking for someone who:
- Has experience of working with children across Key Stage 2.
- Has experience of working with pupils to support English and mathematics on an individual basis and/or in a group.
- Experience of working with pupils with SEN/D.
- Has experience of a range of intervention programs.
- Has recent experience & is able to reference the last two years.
Please submit your CV at www.justteachers.co.uk
Justteachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment. An enhanced DBS check is required for all successful candidates.