SEN/SEMH Tutors required in Dereham
At justteachers we are working with education providers across Norfolk to provide tuition for students on a 1:1 or 2:1 basis in cases.
Some cases can be based in children’s care homes or their home of residence, to support children who are in the process of searching for a specialist school placement.
The ideal candidate must have the following attributes:
- Excellent knowledge of the UK national curriculum
- Recent experience of supporting pupils with SEN, in particular Autistic Spectrum Conditions or ADHD
- Knowledge of how to support the most vulnerable of students
- Be able to work of an EHCP
- Report to SLT and SEN team with progress
- Create reports to track progress
- Be capable of taking on a challenge
- Strong behaviour management skills
- Understanding a range of strategies to support children with SEN/SEMH
- Be committed to work the full duration of the contract and provide consistency
The successful candidate will benefit from:
- Great pay rates
- It’s easy to register
- Ongoing support and development
- No timesheets
- A fantastic 24/7 support team
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff to share this commitment and to undergo enhanced DBS checks.
If you are interested in the above role or are keen t hear of our other opportunities, please call us on 0800 832 243.
Make the most of our Recommendation Bonus Scheme. Simply email RAF@justteachers.co.uk with the name and contact details of the teacher you wish to recommend together with your name and address and we will send you £50!
Justteachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment. An enhanced DBS check is required for all successful candidates.