DT Specialist required for September
At justteachers we are working with multiple Secondary schools in Lincoln and the surrounding areas, who are in need of Design Technology teachers for long term roles.
If you are DT specialist looking for a new role then we have multiple opportunities, please see requirements below.
- Recent education experience
- QTS is ideal but we also accept Instructors
- Strong curriculum knowledge
- A DT specialism, i.e. Engineering/Resistant Materials etc
- Ability to work with the department to promote your subject
- Be able to supply 2 references dated within 2 years
- Have an enhances DBS or be able to apply for one (we can do this for you)
Please apply below or call us on 0800 832 243 if you are interested I hearing of the DT roles we have to offer. If you are not a DT specialist but are looking for something please give us a call to hear of other opportunities we have available.
If you do not meet the requirements listed above but know of someone who does, we have a Recommend a Friends scheme.
For each recommendation we will send a £50 cheque as a thank you please email us on RAF@justteachers.co.uk with the name and contact details of the teacher you wish to recommend together with your name and address.
Justteachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment. An enhanced DBS check is required for all successful candidates.