Justteachers teaching agency are working with Alternative Provisions across Lancashire who educate boys and girls between 11 and 18 with a range of complex needs.
Our Schools offer a broad and balanced education in line with the national curriculum at KS3 and KS4 including Functional Skills level 1 and 2 in English, Maths and ICT.
As an SEND teacher you will benefit from;
- Small class sizes
- Opportunities for cross-curricular development
- Excellent CPD opportunities
- A comprehensive induction package with full and ongoing training
Ideal candidates will have experience in some of the below:
- Experience teaching KS3/KS4 in an EBD/SEMH/PRU setting
- Working with Social and Emotional Mental Health (SEMH), Behavioural Needs and Autism and communication difficulties
- Experience working in a challenging environments
- An ability to improvise and support others in case of an unexpected event occurring
- Experienced any of the following training; Makaton, PECS, BSL, Team Teach, Manual Handling, Safeguarding, Epilepsy Training
- Knowledge of Team Teach or other de-escalation techniques
This is an exciting opportunity to join a team of highly skilled and committed teachers who believe in delivering an innovative and creative curriculum to our students. The post would be suitable for experienced teachers as well as NQTs.
Justteachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment. An enhanced DBS check is required for all successful candidates.