SEN Teacher – Coventry – Sept 2020
justteachers are looking for outstanding classroom teacher for one of our special schools in Coventry. You must have a passion for ensuring all pupils achieve their potential. A commitment to wanting to see students learn and succeed is essential; therefore, a wide range of skills and experience of working with young people with disabilities is a requirement. Students at the school work on a differentiated National Curriculum. Life skills and social communication are key learning skills for their young people.
About The Role
- Fantastic rewarding role for the right candidate
- Full time role, Monday – Friday
- Ages 11-19
- Competitive salary
- Tailored training programmes
- Working with committed and supportive team of professions
The ideal candidate will have the following:
- Experience of working within previous (SEN) schools
- Familiar working with students needing complex development support
- Ability to use their own initiative
- Passion about making a difference
- Ability to travel
Justteachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment. An enhanced DBS check is required for all successful candidates.