Are you an outstanding teacher who wants the opportunity to make a difference to the lives of children who deserve the best? Justteachers is currently seeking passionate, reliable and committed interventions specialists to work within our partner primary schools located across Bradford. You will be responsible for working with pupils on either a 1:1 basis or to teach small groups of pupils who need extra support and/or booster sessions whether that be in Mathematics or English.
We are looking for teachers to cover long and short term opportunities.
Ideally you will have:
- Experience in EYFS / Key stage 1 or Key stage 2
- Be able to supply at least 2 education/school based references
- Have a professional and flexible attitude in line with Justteachers policies
- Have a desire to become part of a committed team
- Be passionate about education and have a good understanding of booster based teaching
- Confidence when dealing with challenging behaviour
Justteachers are committed to helping NQT’s and will consider those applicants
The salary is competitive and will be dependent on experience
Some of the benefits to using justteachers include:
- Great pay rates
- It’s easy to register
- Ongoing support and development
- No time sheets
- A fantastic 24/7 support team
Justteachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment. An enhanced DBS check is required for all successful candidates.