Full time Teacher of A Level Computing and BTEC IT Required from September 2020
Are you an ICT/Computing teacher looking for a position to start from September? justteachers currently require an enthusiastic and committed ICT/Computing Teacher to work within one of our partner ‘Outstanding’ 6th form colleges located in Bradford, West Yorkshire.
The Trust and its colleges will bring tangible benefits.
- It will add educational value to a greater number of young people. The founding college’s standards and performance will be the touchstone for excellence throughout our family.
- It will deliver an inclusive pedagogy, which takes into account the unique needs and qualities of every young person; supporting them to grow in character, resilience and confidence; providing a bedrock of skills and habits which they can draw upon in life, work and further study; and developing knowledge and subject mastery to enable progression which will bring fulfilment and success.
- It will support talent management, recruiting and retaining talented staff and offering opportunities for dynamic ITT and CPD.
- It will bring financial value and stability through improved purchasing power, shared services and stable finances.
- It will support the government’s agenda for educational transformation and social mobility through improving outcomes and lives.
Ideally you will have:
- Experience in KS5 is essential
- Be able to supply at least 2 education/school based references.
- Have a professional and flexible attitude inline with justeachers
- Have a desire to become part of a committed team.
The salary is competitive and will be dependant on experience, but will range from £110-£150.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff to share this commitment and to undergo enhanced DBS checks.
Make the most of our Recommendation Bonus Scheme. Simply email RAF@justteachers.co.uk with the name and contact details of the teacher you wish to recommend together with your name and address and we will send you £50!
Justteachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment. An enhanced DBS check is required for all successful candidates.
Please note that this job expires after 90 days, you can though still apply to be considered for similar roles that we have available.