Full Time Science Teacher Required from September 2020
Are you a Science teacher looking for a position to start in September? Have you got experience in Biology, Chemistry or Physics? justteachers currently require an enthusiastic and committed Science Teacher to work within one of our partner Secondary schools located in Wakefield, West Yorkshire.
The school aims to:
- Encourage co-operation, a sense of responsibility and self-discipline, which will create a sense of respect for people of all backgrounds;
- Help all pupils acquire knowledge and skills, develop creativity and understand the technology of the world in which we live;
- Ensure pupils recognise and uphold certain basic values and standards, which will prepare them for our changing society;
- Provide pupils with knowledge of the community and the nation in which they live, so that they can develop a compassion for and an understanding of community, national and world problems;
- Promote the pursuit of individual and corporate excellence;
- Foster a love of learning.
Ideally you will have:
- Experience in KS3 and 5
- Experience in A’level is desirable
- Be able to supply at least 2 education/school based references.
- Have a professional and flexible attitude inline with justeachers
- Have a desire to become part of a committed team.
- Justeachers are committed to helping NQT’s and will consider those applicants.
The salary is competitive and will be dependant on experience but will range from £110- £160.
If you are interested in this role, click ‘apply now’ to forward an up to date copy of your CV, or call us now on 0800832243.
If this job isn’t quite right for you but you are looking for a new position please contact us, we have hundreds of roles available nationwide.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff to share this commitment and to undergo enhanced DBS checks.
Justteachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment. An enhanced DBS check is required for all successful candidates.