Full Time Maths Teacher Required From September
Are you a Maths teacher looking for a position from September 2020? justteachers currently require a Maths Teacher to work within one of our partner Secondary schools located in Leeds, West Yorkshire.
We are committed to enabling young people to achieve success and to preparing them for the challenges ahead, working in partnership with students, their parents/carers and the community. As a specialist Business & Enterprise School, we have set ourselves challenging targets and the school community shares the values which underpin our vision.
The school want to raise achievement by:
- developing individual talent and potential
- having high expectations of everyone
- recognising and celebrating success
- providing opportunities for becoming highly skilled in the use of ICT
- ensuring that the teaching and learning environment is secure, safe and clean
- driving a culture of business and enterprise
- integrating local services for the benefit of students and their families
- involving the community in lifelong learning
- nurturing a feeling of pride in the school
The school want to develop moral, social, cultural and spiritual awareness by:
- actively encouraging the acceptance of responsibility for one’s own behaviour
- promoting relationships which show mutual respect
- developing an understanding of other faiths and cultures
- celebrating diversity and difference
- developing a respect for honesty and truth
- encouraging a healthy lifestyle
- developing good citizens
- promoting the importance of international perspectives
Ideally you will have:
- Experience teaching KS3 and 4 Maths is essential
- Experience teaching A’level Maths is desirable
- Be able to supply at least 2 education/school based references.
- Have a professional and flexible attitude inline with justeachers
- Have a desire to become part of a committed team.
The salary is competitive and will be dependant on experience, but will range from £110-£150.
If you are interested in this role, click ‘apply now’ to forward an up to date copy of your CV, or call us now on 0800832243.
If this job isn’t quite right for you but you are looking for a new position please contact us, we have hundreds of roles available nationwide.
Some of the benefits to using justteachers include:
- Great pay rates.
- It’s easy to register.
- Ongoing support and development.
- No timesheets.
- A fantastic 24/7 support team.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff to share this commitment and to undergo enhanced DBS checks.
Make the most of our Recommendation Bonus Scheme. Simply email RAF@justteachers.co.uk with the name and contact details of the teacher you wish to recommend together with your name and address and we will send you £50!
Justteachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment. An enhanced DBS check is required for all successful candidates.