Full Time Teaching Assistant Required from September 2020
Are you a T.A? justteachers is currently recruiting for a passionate and experienced teaching assistant to work within one of our partner secondary schools located in Wakefield, West Yorkshire.
- To provide a happy, stimulating learning environment that caters for the needs of all children.
- To provide a broad and balanced curriculum that enables every child to develop.
- To develop attitudes of flexibility and adaptability in children and to help pupils use their skills of learning effectively and efficiently.
- To instil in children a high level of self-esteem and confidence in their own worth.
- To help pupils to acquire knowledge, skills and practical abilities.
- To enable all pupils to read fluently and accurately, to communicate verbally and in writing clearly and confidently and to develop and apply an understanding of mathematics in the classroom, the home and the locality.
- To develop any individual skills and talents, notably in the areas of sport, music and the arts.
- To develop sound, purposeful home-school links based on mutual trust and understanding.
Ideally you will have:
- Experience working within the age range 11-16
- An excellent knowledge of or supporting of the UK national curriculum
- Energy, enthusiasm and vision
- Creativity and be able to inspire
- The desire and ability to work on an individual and team basis
- Commitment and Flexibility
- A professional and flexible attitude inline with justeachers policies
- A desire to become part of a committed team
The salary is competitive and will be dependant on experience
If you are interested in this role, click ‘apply now’ to forward an up to date copy of your CV, or call us now on 0800 832 243.
Some of the benefits to using justteachers include:
- Great pay rates.
- It’s easy to register.
- Ongoing support and development.
- No timesheets.
- A fantastic 24/7 support team.
- “justteachers has provided me with a constant stream of work and they have gone the extra mile by adding a personal, caring approach to my needs. I feel privileged to be a part of their team. justteachers has focused on making sure that each job I’ve been put forward for fits my every need.” – Teaching Assistant Kim
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff to share this commitment and to undergo enhanced DBS checks.
Make the most of our Recommendation Bonus Scheme. Simply email RAF@justteachers.co.uk with the name and contact details of the teacher you wish to recommend together with your name and address and we will send you £50!
Justteachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment. An enhanced DBS check is required for all successful candidates.