SEN and SEND Teaching Assistants
justteachers are looking for experienced SEN or SEND teaching assistants who are seeking a new and exciting opportunity in Bradford to start in September 2020. Are you a passionate individual who is looking to make a difference working with special needs children? This may be the job for you.
We are working with a number of schools who are looking to provide quality education for children with Autism (ASC). We are able to offer you a fantastic opportunity to develop your career.
We are looking for candidates who meet the following criteria.
- Proactive person who works on their own initiative
- Empathetic and patient someone who can build rapport with the children
- Experience working with children and young adults that have ASC would be preferable.
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to communicate with other staff
- Resilient personality who works well under pressure.
- Training on PECS, Makaton, Team Teach and moving handling strongly desired.
If you are an innovative individual looking to join an established team then please apply below or call us on 01274 905440.
Justteachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment. An enhanced DBS check is required for all successful candidates.