Behaviour Support – North Birmingham – September 2020
justteachers are looking for candidates with experience managing pupil behaviour in Birmingham.
We currently looking for candidates who would consider roles managing behaviour in both primary and secondary schools. You would be supporting pupils in primary and secondary settings from a range of socio-economic backgrounds and behavioural needs. The ideal candidate would be enthusiastic and willing to work closely with the different departments to ensure the wellbeing of the pupils in their care.
It would be advantageous if you have had experience as an instructor or leading a class but this is not essential.
- Provide one to one mentoring to students
- Work closely with members of staff to raise students’ attainment and attendance
- Support pupils with their learning, social care and personal development
- Implement action plans created by the school and develop the students in line with the individual action plan
- Identify needs of the pupil and assess who needs extra support.
- Assist with class cohesion
- Undertake any additional training provided
This is a fantastic opportunity, this is also a chance to make a real difference to the lives of pupils and students, many of which have previously experienced difficultly in sustained learning within a mainstream provision.
If you feel that you meet the criteria above and are interested in discussing this opportunity further, please apply below and one of our dedicated SEN consultants will contact you or alternatively, you can call us on 02476 463555
Justteachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment. An enhanced DBS check is required for all successful candidates.