Justteachers are working with a University in Coventry who are heavily recruiting Teachers of Engineering.. With a current rating of ‘Good’, this University has been recognised by OFSTED for producing excellent classroom management. The main focus of the candidate will be to raise attainment in engineering.
- Developing new relationships with new SLT members and building on your reputation
- Gaining experience in a well-established school
- Rated ‘Good’ by OFSTED
- Operating within a fun team with high ambition
The ideal candidate must be able to:
- Provide confidence to pupils to take on new challenges
- NQT / 1 years’ experience minimum in UK classroom
Benefits of working through justteachers:
- Competitive salary based on experience
- AWR will apply after a 12 week period
- Rewarding teaching service
- Friendly personal team
- Open hours service from 6am-10pm
- Professional career development
- Exclusive relationships with clients
- Organised structure, with candidates needs always at heart
- In house pay roll service
- Other opportunities in the West Midlands and Warwickshire
Justteachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children therefore all applicants are subject to an Enhanced Disclosure and full referencing prior to work for justteachers.
63555 if you feel you would be interested in this position available…
Please contact Olivia on 024764
Justteachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment. An enhanced DBS check is required for all successful candidates.