Special Educational Needs and Disability Support Assistants in Education
justteachers are looking for a number of Education Support Assistants to work full time within special schools in the Manchester area on a long term basis.
Are you a Teaching Assistant? Support Worker? Pastoral Worker? Justteachers are currently recruiting for passionate teaching assistants to work within our partner special schools located in the Manchester areas.
Successful SEN Teaching Assistants will have:
• Experience working within mainstream or SEN schools or have worked with children with SEN including: Autism, PMLD, SEMH, SLD, Visual and Hearing Impairment and other complex needs
• Knowledge of Team Teach or other de-escalation training would be advantageous but not necessary
• Be friendly, enthusiastic and caring
• Have a passion for working with children with SEN and happy to work with children or adults and are happy to work with children from EYFS to 25 years old
• Flexible working on a one-to-one basis as well as within groups of learners
• Experience delivering personal care or a willingness to do so.
If you have experience working with SEN students, support work, pastoral work or any kind of work which relates to supporting the progress of vulnerable children or young people then we would like to hear from you!
As a member of justteachers you will be assigned a dedicated consultant who will work to match you to your ideal school/role. We look forward to hearing from you soon.
We expect a high volume of candidates for this position to apply for this position call today on 01618500310 or apply now
Did you know you can easily make £50 with the justteachers recommendation scheme? Go to the Recommend Page and complete the simple form. It’s as easy as that!
Justteachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment. An enhanced DBS check is required for all successful candidates.