ICT Teacher Special Educational Needs
Subject: Working within a Special Educational Needs School
Justteachers is working with an Autism School in Stockport who are looking for a full time ICT Teacher to work within their Secondary Department on a Full Time Basis
Our school supports pupils with complex needs but mainly with Low functioning to high functioning Autism and with non-verbal, pre-verbal and verbal needs.
We are looking for teacher with some of the following experience:
• Experience or desire to teach and support pupils with varied SEND
• A positive approach to teaching and excellent communication skills
• Willing to contribute innovative, imaginative and inspiring ideas to enrich the learning and teaching
• Subject specialism in ICT or Functional Skills
• Be willing to uphold and support senior leaders actualise the vision of the schools
• Understanding of individual needs in order to differentiate and modify lessons to create a quality learning experience
• A positive attitude and approach to teaching and learning and are committed to safeguarding and child protection
• Salary is dependent on experience
If this sound like the role for you, please call today on 0161 850 0130 or submit your details online. If you are looking for something specific we would also like to hear from you.
Did you know you can easily make £50 with the justteachers recommendation scheme? Go to the Recommend Page and complete the simple form. It’s as easy as that!
Justteachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment. An enhanced DBS check is required for all successful candidates.