Spanish Teacher – Manchester
Justteachers are currently seeking an enthusiastic and committed Spanish Teacher to work within one of our Secondary schools located in Manchester, they are looking to appoint for September 2020.
• Demonstrate outstanding teaching across Key Stage 3 and 4 Spanish with French second
• Show commitment to building the success of the subject leading to sustained improvement in student performance
• Have ambition for further career progression and a commitment to continued professional development
• Be a passionate individual who will inspire and motivate your learners.
To be considered for the position you must:
• Hold QTS
• Be able to supply at least 2 education/school based references from the last two years (this can include NQT placement schools)
• Have a desire to become part of a committed team
• Have a professional and flexible attitude
• Both experienced teachers and NQT’s are welcome to apply
• NQTS are desirable
If you are interested in this role, click ‘apply now’ to forward an up to date copy of your CV, or call us now on 0161 850 0310.
As an agency we pay £50 for every teacher referral so if you know a teacher who is looking for teaching work in the Manchester and surrounding area (we cover the whole of the North West) please let us know.
Make the most of our ‘Recommendation Scheme’. Simply email RAF@justteachers.co.uk with the name and contact details of the teacher you wish to recommend together with your name and address and we will send you £50.
Justteachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment. An enhanced DBS check is required for all successful candidates.