Teaching Assistants – Team Teach Qualified
Justteachers is looking to recruit Teaching Assistants with de-escalation training to support our partner Primary and Secondary Alternative provisions across Lancashire.
If you have training an y of the following areas, we would love to hear from you; Team Teach, Mapa, Thrive, Positive handling , ASC Training, De-escalation, manual handling
The following skills world be advantageous;
- Working with Social and Emotional Mental Health (SEMH), Behavioural Needs and Autism
- Ability to work 1:1 or as part of a team
- Experience working in a challenging environments
- Passionate, friendly and outgoing
- An ability to improvise and support others in case of an unexpected event occurring
- Experienced any of the following training; Makaton, PECS, BSL, Team Teach, Manual Handling, Safeguarding, Epilepsy Training
If your career to date has been in mainstream schools but you have a desire and interest to work within SEND and Alternative Provisions environments, please give me a call to discuss the roles we currently have available
If this role isn’t right for you, please make the most of our referral scheme – Your will receive £50 for every teacher you can recommend to work with us.
Justteachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment. An enhanced DBS check is required for all successful candidates.