Teacher of EYFS
An oversubscribed primary school in the Nelson are looking to appoint a fully qualified EYFS Teacher on a full time basis from March 2020 or sooner if possible.
We are looking to appoint an EYFS Teacher to nurture and develop the knowledge, abilities, and social skills of children from two to five years old, giving them the best possible start to their education.
This is a two form entry Primary School with a wealth of experience among its existing staff therefore if you are a Newly Qualified Teacher or Recently Qualified Teacher the school are able to offer support, guidance and career progression.
The successful candidate needs to be;
- has high expectations of pupil’s achievements and behaviour
- is able to show experience of working with children for whom English is an additional language
- has a knowledge and experience of working with children who have special educational needs
- has an enthusiasm for working in partnership with the SLT, governors, parents and the wider community
- has a commitment to developing his//her own professional skills
Justteachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment. An enhanced DBS check is required for all successful candidates.