Year 5/6 Teacher
An oversubscribed primary school in the Preston are looking to appoint a fully qualified Year 5/6 Teacher on a full time basis from March 2020 or sooner if possible.
We are looking to appoint an experienced KS2 Teacher to nurture and develop the knowledge, abilities, and social skills of children, giving them the best possible start to their next step in education.
The successful candidate must;
- Be responsible and accountable for achieving the highest possible standards in work and conduct
- set high expectations of pupil’s achievements and behaviour
- Be responsible for the learning and achievement of all pupils in the class ensuring equality of opportunity for all
- Be able to show experience of working with children for whom English is an additional language
- Have the knowledge and experience of working with children who have special educational needs
- have an enthusiasm for working in partnership with the SLT, governors, parents and the wider community
- Be committed to developing his//her own professional skills
The role will be full time until the end of the academic year with an opportunity to go on to a permanent contract from September 2020.
Justteachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment. An enhanced DBS check is required for all successful candidates.