ASC Teaching Assistant needed in Coventry & Warwickshire
Justteachers are looking for experienced SEN or SEND teaching assistants who are seeking a new and exciting opportunity. Are you a passionate individual who is looking to make a difference working with special needs children? This may be the job for you
- ASC, SEND Experience
- Coventry & Warwickshire
- Full Time & Part Time
- 56-65 per day
We are working with a number of schools who are looking to provide quality education for children with Autism (ASD). We are able to offer you a fantastic opportunity to develop your career.
We are looking for candidates who meet the following criteria.
- Proactive person who works on their own initiative
- Empathetic and patient someone who can build rapport with the children
- Experience working with children and young adults that have ASC would be preferable.
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to communicate with other staff
- Resilient personality who works well under pressure.
- Training on PECS, Makaton, Team Teach and moving handling strongly desired.
Through working for justteachers you can expect to receive the following: –
- A competitive salary (AWR applies after a 12 week period)
- Working with a team of dedicated and friendly consultants
- Professional and organised structure
- 24 hour service
- A rewarding teaching environment
- Professional career development
justteachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children therefore all applicants are subject to an Enhanced Disclosure and full referencing prior to work for justteachers.
As an agency we pay £50 for every teacher referral so if you know a teacher who is looking to teach supply then please let us know. Please apply for this role and to find out about more of our teaching jobs.
Justteachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment. An enhanced DBS check is required for all successful candidates.