Part Time KS2 Role required in Coventry
Teacher – KS2– Part Time – Flexi Role
Are you a KS2 Teacher? Are you looking for your next challenge?
Justteachers are currently assisting a Coventry school to appoint two passionate teachers to fill a full time role.
At justteachers we are committed to work life balance and we are working with the school in order to support them in recruiting for a full time role with two teachers, the role will include full classroom responsibilities split between both teachers and you will also get shared PPA time.
In addition, as part of the success, working for the school you can expect the following; a rewarding teaching environment, professional career development and extensive training/support throughout the role. Flexi delivered by justteachers allows you to work as a part of a job share in local schools. Flexi allows you to be part of a team, re-ignite your love of teaching and improve your work life balance.
Benefits of doing a Flexi role:
Benefits of working in a school on Flexi;
- Work in local schools
- Be part of a team
- Re-ignite your love of teaching
- Improve work-life balance
- Flexible days of work, you can work 1-4 full days or 5 half days per week
- You’re matched with a like-minded teacher
- Fair pay, you are paid according to your experience
Are you able to offer the following?
- Hold a relevant teaching qualification and QTS
- Positive behaviour management
- Ability to motivate
- Committed to the welfare and safeguarding of students
Benefits of working through justteachers:
- Pay rewards/competitive pay/negotiable pay on experience
- AWR will apply after a 12 week period
- Rewarding teaching service
- Friendly personal team/ Consultants who understand you
- Open hours service from 6am-10pm / On call service
- Professional career development
- Long standing relationships with clients/exclusive relationships with clients
- Organised structure, with candidates needs always at heart
- No timesheets/ in house pay roll service
- Other opportunities in the West Midlands and Warwickshire
To apply for this position / If this sounds like the role for you
justteachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children therefore all applicants are subject to an Enhanced Disclosure and full referencing prior to work for justteachers.
As an agency we pay £50 for every teacher referral so if you know a teacher who is looking to teach supply then please let us know. Please apply for this role and to find out about more of our teaching jobs.
Justteachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment. An enhanced DBS check is required for all successful candidates.