Learning Support Assistants needed in Boston
Justteachers are looking to recruit learning support assistants to work within a number of our partner schools to offer assistance to children in making progress in all areas of a carefully differentiated curriculum.
We are looking for a person who will:
- Will have at least a Level 2 qualification in working with children or young people.
- Have worked with children with additional needs in the past, particularly those with developmental delay and communication barriers.
- Have a good knowledge of strategies to employ to support children with a range of special needs.
- Commit to our values of caring, respect, commitment to achieve, honesty, fairness and co-operation
- Be calm, patient and show empathy in challenging situations.
- Help us to achieve our aim of outstanding education for all
Working with Justteachers means you will be entitled to some fabulous benefits, these include
- Working with a team of dedicated and friendly consultants
- Professional and organised structure
- 24 hour service
If you are interested in this role, click ‘apply now’ to forward an up to date copy of your CV, or call us now on 0800 833243.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff to share this commitment and to undergo enhanced DBS checks.
Make the most of our Recommendation Bonus Scheme. Simply email RAF@justteachers.co.uk with the name and contact details of the teacher you wish to recommend together with your name and address and we will send you £50!
Justteachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment. An enhanced DBS check is required for all successful candidates.