Behavioural and SEN Support Assistants
Justteachers are actively seeking Behavioural and SEN Support Specialists to work within our Schools across Manchester. The Support Specialists will be supporting students within various SEN needs and ESBD.
We have a vast number of Schools throughout Manchester who are looking for specialists who are motivated, friendly and willing to look behind the behaviours to support their students and teams.
If you have experience working with SEN, SEMH/ESBD students, support work, pastoral work or any kind of work which relates to supporting the progress of vulnerable children or young people then we would like to hear from you!
Ideally candidates will:
• Are comfortable working in challenging and sometimes difficult environments
• Are passionate about the development and learning of students with SEN and ESBD and want to make a
• Work well with teachers as part of a professional team, supporting students with SEN and ESBD
• Be willing to build relationships with learners and understand what is behind the behaviour
• Be creative, flexible and have an active interest in working with ESBD students
• Able to work as part of a team and support the ethos of a school
• Have experience working in with various SEN needs and Challenging Behaviour
If you’re interested in this role or if you are looking for something specific then we would like to hear from you, please call us today on 0161 850 0310 or submit your details online.
Did you know you can easily make £50 with the justteachers recommendation scheme? Go to the Recommend Page and complete the simple form. It’s as easy as that!
Justteachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment. An enhanced DBS check is required for all successful candidates.