Primary Teaching Assistants in Manchester
Justteachers are looking to recruit Primary Teaching Assistant’s to work on a one to one and group basis. The role of teaching assistant is to work closely with the class teacher to monitor behaviour, maintain pupil progress and assist children with specific needs.
You will need:
• Knowledge of the curriculum
• Have high expectations of yourself and your co-workers
• Work well with the team and SLT
• Have strong behaviour management skills
• Have excellent communication skills
• Be able to support the class teacher in delivering the curriculum
• Deliver intervention to specific children or groups
If you are interested in this role, click ‘apply now’ to forward an up to date copy of your CV, or call us now on 0161 850 0310.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff to share this commitment and to undergo enhanced DBS checks.
Make the most of our Recommendation Bonus Scheme. Simply email RAF@justteachers.co.uk with the name and contact details of the teacher you wish to recommend together with your name and address and we will send you £50!
Justteachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment. An enhanced DBS check is required for all successful candidates.