Special Educational Needs & Disability Support
Justteachers are seeking Special Education Needs & Disability Support Assistants to work within a number of schools across Norfolk.
We are looking for individuals who are looking for a transition from care, special needs work, youth work, childcare or other vulnerable people into working with SEN pupils within schools from Early Years through to Key Stage 5.
Ideal candidates will have experience in some of the below:
- Working with Social and Emotional Mental Health (SEMH), Visual Impairment, Epilepsy, Sensory Impairment, Physical Disabilities, Speech Language and Communicational Needs including Non-Verbal, Profound and Multiple Learning Difficulties, Behavioural Needs and Autism
- Ability to work 1:1 or as part of a team
- Experience working in a challenging environments
- Passionate, friendly and outgoing
- Comfortable with Personal Care (if required)
- An ability to improvise and support others in case of an unexpected event occurring
- Experienced any of the following training; Makaton, PECS, BSL, Team Teach, Manual Handling, Safeguarding, Epilepsy Training
Justteachers work with a number of schools across Norfolk who support children and young people with a range of needs and are confident that we can secure you a position.
As a member of justteachers you will be assigned a dedicated consultant who will work to match you to your ideal school/role. We look forward to hearing from you soon.
Please apply now or call us on 0800 832243 to discuss our roles further.
Did you know you can easily make £50 with the justteachers recommendation scheme? Go to the Recommend Page and complete the simple form. It’s as easy as that!
Justteachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment. An enhanced DBS check is required for all successful candidates.