Are you a professional, dedicated and motivated primary school teacher? Are you able to create fun and informative lessons for young learners and looking for a new challenge in the Norfolk area? If so we have the role to suit your needs…..
Justteachers are currently looking to recruit a KS2 teacher for one of our partner schools in Norwich from February half term. They are looking for a professional and motivated teacher KS2 specialist to join their team and immerse themselves into the ethos and culture of the education workplace – Y6 experience is highly desirable.
The ideal candidate will be positive, passionate and enthusiastic with the ability to instil these qualities in our students. We aim to recruit individuals who display the competence and character to drive our schools towards success, and accelerate achievement standards for all students alike. It is essential that you demonstrate up-to-date knowledge of teaching, learning and behaviour strategies, and have a thorough understanding of basic skills including phonics. The school is an average size primary school who caters for students from a range of backgrounds.
Both NQT’s and experienced teachers are encouraged to apply.
Ideally you will have:
- PGCE with QTS (essential)
- Experience in teaching KS2 (Y6 experience desirable)
- Strong classroom management techniques
- Be able to supply at least 2 education/school based references
- Have a professional and flexible attitude in line with Justteachers policies
- Have a desire to become part of a committed team
- Justteachers are committed to helping NQT’s and will consider those applicants
Justteachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment. An enhanced DBS check is required for all successful candidates.