Business Teacher needed for a large Secondary School in SE London
justteachers are seeking to appoint an experience Teacher of Business for a leadership role at this school. You will need to be able to demonstrate a proven track record and have the ability to share your knowledge, support your colleagues and motivation to contribute to the wider school.
The School believes that every student is unique and has the capacity to succeed as a responsible citizen and the school work hard to unlock each students’ unique potential. The staff have a determination to work closely with their students and families to build their students’ knowledge and confidence. The school receive excellent feedback from their students regarding the schools pastoral care provision and the students’ individual needs are met when they arise.
- Do you have the ability to transform education and help create an exceptional place of learning?
- Do you have the ability to raise your students’ attainment through your teaching?
- Do you have the capacity to bring innovative ideas to your department?
- Great classroom management for pupils of a range of abilities
- Ability to give students the skills to succeed across the curriculum
To apply for this role; please call us on 0207 100 2440 or ‘Apply for this position’ below.
justteachers work with hundreds of schools & academies each week to help fill their teaching and support jobs. If you are looking for either; day-to-day work, short term or long term / permanent roles, please get in touch.
We will be holding interviews for short-term placements every Monday and Friday at our office in London. please get in touch; 0207 100 2440.
Justteachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment. An enhanced DBS check is required for all successful candidates.