Experienced SEMH/ESBD Teachers and TA’s needed Norfolk
This is a great chance to really make a difference in a challenging but rewarding environment. Class sizes are small, with an average of 5 students, giving you the unique opportunity to work closely with individuals, building a strong rapport and engaging them fully in their work. The role is based in an SEMH school, similar roles are also available within mainstream school inclusion teams.
The ideal candidate will have experience working in an SEMH/ESBD environment and excellent behaviour management skills.
The following would be required:
- Knowledge of Team Teach or similar de-escalation techniques
- Be friendly, enthusiastic and caring
- Have passion for working with children with SEN
- Have proven ability and be flexible of working on the one-to-one basis and with a small group of students
- Level 2 or 3 TA Qualifications would be advantageous
- A teaching qualification would be advantageous
- Experience of delivering personal care or a willingness to do so
Justteachers SEN division is dedicated solely to recruiting and placing teachers across the full SEN spectrum in Norfolk. We offer positions within PRU’s, MLD and SLD Schools, Learning Support Units, Outreach and Intervention Services and Youth Offending Teams.
Applicants will be expected to undergo a face-to-face interview, reference checks and an enhanced DBS disclosure. Justteachers is committed to safeguarding the welfare of children and young people within education.
If this job isn’t quite right for you but you are looking for a new position please contact us, we have hundreds of roles available nationwide.
Justteachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment. An enhanced DBS check is required for all successful candidates.