DT Food Teacher required for “Good” school East London
justteachers are looking to recruit an experience DT Food Teacher to teach KS3, KS4 & KS5 for one of our partnership schools in East London. The successful candidate will support students to set the highest expectations and to make outstanding progress
If you have the ability to deliver an innovative and engaging approach to the delivery of the subject; Food and demonstrate excellent subject knowledge, this might be the role for you.
Start: September 2020
Are you able to offer the following?
- Good knowledge of the National Curriculum?
- Evaluate the design and delivery of the class, continuously striving to improve all aspects?
- Keeping effective assessment records?
- Supporting your students to ensure safe use of equipment etc?
- Are you flexible in your approach to teaching?
- Do you have excellent classroom management?
- Hold a relevant teaching qualification and QTS/QTLS
- Ability to motivate your students
To apply for this type of work; please call us on 0207 100 2440 or ‘Apply for this position’ below.
justteachers work with hundreds of schools & academies each week to help fill their teaching and support jobs. If you are looking for either; day-to-day work, short term or long term / permanent roles, please get in touch.
We will be holding interviews for short-term placements every Monday and Friday at our office in London. please get in touch; 0207 100 2440 or ‘Apply for this position’ below.
Justteachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment. An enhanced DBS check is required for all successful candidates.