KS1/KS2 teacher needed Norwich
Justteachers are currently recruiting a KS1/KS2 teacher for one of our partner schools close to Kings Lynn. The school are currently looking for a creative and innovative teacher who can support the school with their drive to raise attainment and pupil progress. The candidate must be able to use resources well to aid the learning of the students. KS2 experience is desirable, however the school will consider KS1 applicants as they have the potential of re-organising their current structure.
The school is a good school who have a strong development plan in place, they utilise funding within school well and strive to create a fun and friendly environment. The number of SEN students in school is similar to that off the national average and the school prides itself of their strong SEN department, all students who need it, are supported with a 1:1 TA.
Ideally you will have:
- PGCE with QTS
- Experience in teaching across KS1/KS2
- Strong classroom management techniques
- Be able to supply at least 2 education/school based references
- Have a professional and flexible attitude inline with justteachers policies
- Have a desire to become part of a committed team
- justteachers are committed to helping NQT’s and will consider those applicants
Justteachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment. An enhanced DBS check is required for all successful candidates.