KS1 Teacher needed Chatteris
Justteachers are currently looking to recruit a KS1 teacher for one of our partner schools in Chatteris. The school is a small, one form entry school in Cambridgeshire who are seeking to appoint a teacher who is able to support the schools improvement plans.
They are ideally looking for a KS1 specialist but would consider KS2 candidates who show the ability to teach KS1. They are looking for a professional and motivated teacher to join their team and immerse themselves into the ethos and culture of their school – a teacher who is creative and innovative with their planning and can really engage learners.
Both NQT’s and experienced teachers are encouraged to apply.
Ideally you will have:
- PGCE with QTS (essential)
- Experience in teaching across KS2 (Y6 experience desirable)
- Strong classroom management techniques
- Be able to supply at least 2 education/school based references
- Have a professional and flexible attitude inline with justteachers policies
- Have a desire to become part of a committed team
- justteachers are committed to helping NQT’s and will consider those applicants
Justteachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment. An enhanced DBS check is required for all successful candidates.