Cover Supervisors required around Skegness
If you are available and looking for varied work in the Skegness area the role of Cover Supervisor will allow you the flexibility to work on the days best suited to you.
The ideal candidate will have experience working with groups of children or in a classroom setting; however it is not essential that you have all of the skills noted below.
Ideal skill set:
- Sports Qualifications – training and team work
- Graduate Qualifications
- Plans to train as a teacher
- Experience as a tutor
- Retired teacher
- Intervention experience or 1 to 1 support
- Highly adaptable as there is no a regular timetable
- Behaviour management skills
- Discussing and debating texts with pupils and answering questions
Justteachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment. An enhanced DBS check is required for all successful candidates.