GSCE Support Outreach Tutor needed in Norwich
Are you a qualified teacher looking for flexible working hours, minimal planning and preparation and flexible holidays?
Justteachers support Schools throughout Norfolk, and are looking for teachers to work on an ad hoc basis with schools and vocational centres. Supporting the teaching of Maths and English to GCSE level as part of the outreach team.
We are looking for dedicated, adaptable, resilient, experienced and energetic teachers to work with pupils with SEN and Social, Emotional and Behavioural difficulties in schools and vocational centres throughout Norfolk.
You may be:
- Delivering booster type sessions to small groups of pupils within alternative provision settings
- Liaising with Headteacher’s and senior school colleagues around strategies to ensure pupils achieve their potential
- Delivering training to instructors in your subject specialism
As a teacher, you will have the chance to use your skills in a different way, stretching your talents and supporting the children that need help the most. Day-to-day you will deliver Maths and English lessons and teach pupils either one-to-one, in small groups or in whole class situations. It’s a hugely exciting opportunity to be part of a team whose work really can make a major difference
- You should be a fully qualified teacher and have taught in a mainstream school setting
- You should have experience delivering GCSE’s
- You will need to hold a valid driver’s licence and have access to a car
Justteachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of all pupils attending the school. As the duties of this post involve regular contact with children, any offer to the successful candidate will be conditional upon an enhanced disclosure being obtained via the Disclosure and Barring Service.
Justteachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment. An enhanced DBS check is required for all successful candidates.