Female PE Teacher needed for large Secondary School in Hackney
justteachers are recruiting for one of our partnership schools for an experienced Female Teacher of PE for Girls. Do you have the ability to transfer your skills and knowledge to enthuse your team and students alike? You may have graduated from University and hold QTS or have years of experience.
Do you have the ability to demonstrate your love of PE and achievements to date in your current role? The main purpose of this role is to enthuse students with a love of PE and the sporting world. You will need to strong commitment to your pupils, supporting them in their progress and achieving their goals.
- To implement and deliver a broad, balance, relevant and differentiated curriculum
- To monitor and support the overall progress and development of your students
- To encourage the departments staff to achieve their personal goals
- The successful candidate will support students to set the highest expectations and to make outstanding progress
- To share and support the school’s responsibility to provide and monitor opportunities for personal and academic growth
- You will need to have the motivation and energy to inspire young people and a determination to never settle for second best
- Offer good communication and have the ability to engage and motivate your team and students
To apply for this position; please call us on 0207 100 2440 or ‘Apply for this position’ below.
justteachers work with hundreds of schools & academies each week to help fill their teaching and support jobs. If you are looking for either; day-to-day work, short term or long term / permanent roles, please get in touch.
We will be holding interviews for short-term placements every Monday and Friday at our office in London. please get in touch; 0207 100 2440 or ‘Apply for this position’ below.
Justteachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment. An enhanced DBS check is required for all successful candidates.