Supply Teachers Required for general day-to-day for our partnership schools across London
justteachers are recruiting experienced teachers for general day to day supply cover, you will be required to be flexible and have the ability to work independently. Start immediately.
Are you able to offer the following?
- Ability to teach KS3 and KS4
- Do you have good knowledge of the National Curriculum?
- Are you flexible in your approach to teaching?
- Do you have excellent classroom management?
- Hold a relevant teaching qualification and QTS/QTLS
- Ability to motivate your students
To apply for this type of work; please call us on 0207 100 2440 or ‘Apply for this position’ below.
justteachers work with hundreds of schools & academies each week to help fill their teaching and support jobs. If you are looking for either; day-to-day work, short term or long term / permanent roles, please get in touch.
We will be holding interviews for short-term placements every Monday and Friday at our office in London. please get in touch; 0207 100 2440 or ‘Apply for this position’ below.
Justteachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment. An enhanced DBS check is required for all successful candidates.