Primary teaching assistant needed in Islington, North London
justteachers are looking for an experienced Teaching Assistant who has the ability to work with small groups of students. Must have the ability to support your students in literacy and numeracy.
We also have roles for part-time Teaching Assistants and generally day to day supply.
The ideal candidate:
- You are not required to be a qualified teacher, you will be led and guided by teachers
- You must have the ability to offer good communication and have the ability to inspire and motivate pupils
- Ability to work with small groups of students who need extra support in specific areas, such as literacy or numeracy
- May include work with SEN students; where there may be a barrier to learning and the teacher cannot always accommodate in a normal class
- Help teachers to prepare for lessons; putting out equipment at the start of a lesson
- Ability to remain calm under pressure
If you are interested in this role, click ‘apply now’ to forward an up to date copy of your CV, or call us now on 0207 100 2440.
justteachers work with hundreds of schools & academies each week to help fill their teaching and support jobs. If you are looking for either a short term or long term / permanent role, please get in touch.
Justteachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment. An enhanced DBS check is required for all successful candidates.